The Food & Beverage Team Lead Positions are experts in operations, processes, training, and efficiency. This team leads food and food services including replenishment, inventory accuracy, food safety, presentation, and processes for the restaurant they are assigned to.
People: Train, Retain & Develop
*Coordinate the delivery of training programs
*Train employees on site-specific operations requirements
*Train new employees in safe operations, food safety, processes, and restaurant expectations.
*Support the training needs analysis process to find gaps in skills and competencies in team members, delivering an adequate training program within the restaurant
*Assist in identification for development of high-potential team members
*Coordinate and follow up on all training materials
*Train team members in terms of safety, security, and hygiene in the workplace, organizational culture Day to Day:
Inventory, Procedures, and Operations
- Understand how to track and account for inventory needs
- Conduct seamless operations within the restaurant while keeping up team morale
- Understanding and following proper procedures
- Some Weekday Availability Required
- Weekend availability
Pay Details - Starting Base Pay is based on prior experience, with the ability to earn raises as you excel with KidZania. Also, you can earn more per hour if you work During Field Trip visits! What's in it for you?
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Weekly Pay
- Creative & Exciting Environment
- Career Development
- Park Passes & Employee Discounts
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits